Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have moved up to the next demographic age box.

On Monday, I turned 35 (as did my brother).

Ouch.

I've never had an issue with turning any age. And I think I'm good for awhile. I believe I'll love 40 because we're going on an unbelievable trip with Steve and Ann that none of them are yet aware of when we all turn 40. So 50 may be the next "issue" birthday. And that's in 15-years. I was 20 15-years ago and while it was a long time ago, it doesn't really seem like it.

It's crazy to think about! I fake cried to Steve about me being 35 last night. That didn't get me very far since Steve has been 35 for 7-months, and since he busted me on my fake crying 8-years ago.

I had a wonderful Monday birthday at work, I had lunch outside on a patio in Westport with my hubby and spent the night celebrating with my brother and family. It was truly a great day. And today is St. Patrick's Day so the festivities continue!

So far so good!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 35 is nothing :) Justin's almost 36 :)