Thursday, August 6, 2009

Us

I admittedly have not been very good at blogging lately. I'm not sure why because our life is jammed-full of ulta-exciting occurrences...or not.

Some recent highlights from the past weekend include:
- me dominating my husband in mini-golf.
- me doing the unthinkable and getting a hole-in-one on the 19th hole which entitled us to a free game. Whoo hoo!
- Steve getting us lost on Independence Avenue (just blocks, I know, from where women get paid money to do you know what).
- Us finding a Scandinavian shop off the Independence, MO square and me wheeling and dealing for a piece of Swedish glass.
- Steve going to town on every type of "wurst" across the street from the Scandinavian shop at the last German place left in KC.
- Celebrating Steve's birthday (early) with our friends, Jack and Beverly. Martinis, Scallops and beef tenderloin on the grill with a Nutter Butter dessert on Saturday night!
- Swimming with my brother and Nate.
- Grilling out with Ann/Nate and all of Ann's family on Sunday night.
- Steve getting attacked to the point he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe buy all of the little kids (at once).
- Steve and I becoming addicted to True Blood within minutes after watching the first episode. We have since spent two hours a night watching these vampires. They have overtaken any type of productivity we may (or may not) have had.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Busy bodies! Fun to hear what all you've been up to. True Blood is good eh? You aren't the first person I've heard that from. We should check it out.

And Nutter Butter dessert...sounds yummy! Brian Tadlock is getting married this weekend in K.C.,so I'll be in K.C. in spirit. Miss you Booth!