Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Weekend

We had one of those quasi-quiet but busy weekends.

Friday night we enjoyed sushi at the sushi bar at Jun's in Prairie Village. Steve loves to sit there and watch them make sushi. It's kind of like a child (or Steve) watching cartoons.

On Saturday Steve did what seemed like a million things to the house both outside and inside. I would repeat them but I can't remember them all. I, on the other hand, looked for a dress for the upcoming Napa wedding.

Saturday night was spent with friends celebrating the couples baby shower for our friends Joe and Angie. It was a really fun night!

Sunday was more work for Steve. And I still looked for a dress... My parents are here watching the boys so we grilled out and watched cartoons (that, again, Steve enjoyed).

And that's all they wrote...

No comments: