Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh what a night.

This weekend we enjoyed spending time with the Seiler clan and my parents in Iowa. It was a fun, yet quite comical, Saturday night. Steve & Ann - we were all sorry you weren't there.

Andy said multiple times, "Oh What a Night". and "I wish we had a video of last night". Enough said.

Click on the photos below to see them larger.

We grilled out...

Why is my dad doing the work while Andy is just standing there?

Enjoyed some beverages...

Yep, Ty's a Seiler.



Dad and Jules sharing a moment with their PBR.

Read the newspaper...


Played in the dirt...
Luke was very proud of his "gloves". And Ty is quite the washer player.


And, of course, did some ear candling.

You'll notice the third sister-in-law is missing. I don't believe in subjecting my nephews to open fire near grass.

No comments: