Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Peanut Butter


As I finish up my work day part of my ritual is to put away my 2 lb. 8 oz. jar of Skippy Creamy peanut butter.

During the holidays, we had to fill out a "secret" form at work. During our holiday luncheon they said random things and everyone guessed who they were talking about. Before the word "whose favorite food is peanut ...." got out everyone yelled, "Beth"! I eat it straight out of the jar so it's my staple afternoon snack and viewed by many.

Growing up, I never had hot lunch (yuck) at school . Everyday, for years and years, my mom made me peanut butter and jelly.

Before I met Steve, every night I ate PB&J or pasta with olive oil and italian seasonings.

I love peanut butter. Honestly I only love Skippy Creamy peanut butter. Nothing else compares.

No comments: