Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Surprise!


Allison is one of my closest friends. After living in other people's houses for years, a couple of weeks ago Steve and I helped to finally move her into a home of her own. Needless to say Steve and I are extremely happy for her.

It's a cute two bedroom/one bath that already has Allison's signature touches (including Steve's fav sleigh coffee table).

Allison's boyfriend KP threw together a surprise housewarming party in less than 48-hours. So last Friday we invaded her home, did a quick pick-up (things boys just don't see) of her bedroom and traditionally scared her as she walked into her own home.

Honestly, if anyone ever throws a surprise party for me in my own house I may lose it. Anywhere else is fine; but me not having control of what my home looks like may put me over the edge.

Luckily, Allison is more go-with-the-flow and enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: