Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Call me the Bookseller



Last night Ann was my date for Starlight Theatre's Sweet Charity broadway production. My company was the presenting sponsor so we had a dinner for our best customers. We also got to hand out BB fans as guests entered and gave them the opportunity to register to win a Spa service. If Ann ever decides teaching isn't for her, I think marketing could be in her future. She jumped right in!
While we were doing this I was wearing a name tag. I had one man ask me if my name was Beth BookSeller. And then a little girl asked why my middle name was Book. I don't think she understood my explanation.
On to the show...Sweet Charity was extremely entertaining and funny. I highly recommend it! We were in the 2nd row so we got to enjoy seeing the facial expressions and movements of the actors. A beautiful night under the stars in Kansas City.

No comments: