Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girls' Night Out


My moms and me.

Thursday night my company had a Girls' Night Out grand opening celebration at our first location in Des Moines.

It was unbelievable! I feel very lucky because friends and family came for the event, a big group of my mom's friends came and I even ran into two girls from college I hadn't seen in a decade.


The Seiler girls.



My dad and Julie. My dad was there when the first girl arrived and almost outlasted the last girl!


Our neighbors from growing up, the Tuckers, came, too!



Ann's close friend from college (who has become a friend of our entire family), Jenny, stopped by, also!

Afterwards, my dad took my mom, Barb, Julie and me out for dinner and drinks. He obviously couldn't get enough "Girls' Night Out"!

P.S. Meredith - I'm sorry I missed you at the event!

No comments: