Friday, February 22, 2008

What a Year...

A year ago today I started this blog.

365 days have passed, and I have never gotten Steve to type one word for this blog.

But he did tell me today, he is going to purchase an Internet Child Filter Protector that will keep me from being able to update this blog except when he can watch me, so I don't write anything embarrassing about him. Nobody has ever said Steve's not a funny one...

Anyway, I don't know if this means he actually reads our blog on a regular basis, or if he receives the tidbits from his friends. But I'm happy because at least he only rolls his eyes every other time the blog is mentioned!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

This made me laugh. I think all of the guys would like a filter on the blog, but hey, no where does it say their name (except when we're making fun of them, hehehe)....I still think someday someone is going to start one in Hacke's name