Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wicked

Last Sunday, Steve said he'd like to take me to the broadway production of Wicked for Valentine's Day when it comes to the Music Hall in Kansas City in May.

This was very exciting news considering the last time we went to a show at The Music Hall, Steve's knees were in his chest for the entire show.

Tickets didn't go on sale until Friday, Feb. 15, but somewhere I had heard about a pre-sale secret code to get tickets. So I found the code, and called my brother to see if he wanted to surprise Ann for Valentine's Day with tickets as well.

My brother came over and we looked at multiple dates of the "good seats". Almost everything was gone before they even went on sale. He finally told to me I was on my own and whatever I found was fine and left.

I did find some decent, expensive tickets for us. It's a good thing because Ann was thrilled when she found out and because my mom got on to look for tickets on Saturday morning and it was pretty much sold out.

I don't necessarily know that the Steves know what Wicked is about or want to go, but none-the-less two points for the Steves!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Darn, I wish I would have known this. I have season tickets and could have bought you guys great seat a long time ago. Fyi for next time. I am going Friday May 9th with my girlfriends. Barb

Anonymous said...

I've seen Wicked twice (Chicago & London) and it is fabulous! You guys will love it. I think the guys will like it too. I have the book if you are interested in reading the story beforehand...just let me know! Have fun!

Angie