Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chi-town on a Friday Night

After we each ate at least 5 lbs. of Giordanos deep dish pizza, we walked back to our hotel and headed to happy hour in the Omni lounge.

Lucky for us, Jen knows the GM, so our drinks were on the house. Oh the martinis!


We then cabbed to Lincoln Park to have dinner at Rose Angelis.


Andrea, Jen and me.



Sara, Allison and Amy.
Amy is Allison's high school friend from Lincoln, NE who I finally met this weekend. Not only did she go to Iowa State and lived next door to me when we lived in our sorority houses (and directly across the street from Steve Seiler), but she then moved to Newport Beach and knows my friends who lived there. She's very fun and I look forward to seeing her at the wedding!

After dinner we walked across the street to Maeve for more martinis.


And then we hopped in a cab and ended up at English.


Pictures were taken at English, but squinty eyes really aren't becoming...

No comments: