Thursday, September 4, 2008

We love new Books!

A new Book baby is on its way!
Steve and Ann are pregnant!

Sometime around March 9-10, Steve and I will either have our 5th nephew or our 1st niece!

I don't want Ann to be overdue (truly, I don't), but I'm very used to sharing my birthday, so I think March 16 would be a fine date for Baby B to make his/her entrance so he/she could share a birthday with his dad and favorite aunt.

And since Steve and Ann will now have two children and since their house isn't super roomy, I think it would be an excellent idea for Nate to just come live with us. It's close so he could visit as often as he wanted, he loves being at our house and really it would be a win-win for everyone involved (or maybe just me).

I feel like we've all been waiting forever to share this exciting news...I'm so glad 13-1/2 weeks is here and everyone is healthy!

3 comments:

JNo said...

What a great blog! I'm so happy everyone is doing well. This one got me choked up. Congrats to all!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

congratulations

Barb said...

that is so awesome. big congrats to Steve and Ann.