Sunday, July 26, 2009

BTE Fan Club

Last week I got a Facebook message from my friend, Lance, who I know from college. Actually Lance was my Cy Aide at my Iowa State orientation the summer before my summer year. So technically one could say he was one of the first people I ever met at Iowa State. Of course by 5-minutes into the bus tour, my mom knew everything about him...and still knows his name to this day.

Lance's best friend happens to be a friend from my hometown. Patrick is exactly one year older as we share March 16 as our birthday. He is so funny. They are both so funny.

Anyway, Lance said they were coming to KC for the Better Than Ezra concert and wanted to know if we wanted to meet them out. We had a great time with them. Pat and Steve knew a lot of the same people since Pat went to Buena Vista for a while in college.

These two guys are groupies of BTE and have traveled to all of these far away cities. I was excited I knew three songs.


Lance, Patrick and me.


Lance is good...I'm not sure how he pulled off this picture b/c Steve was moving quick to get out of it!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I think it's hilarious you remember - and are friends with your - Cy Aide. I couldn't tell you who mine was or even if they were male or female :)