Sunday, July 26, 2009

Napa Valley Get Away....Ahh...

A week ago Friday I flew out to Napa Valley to see my very close friend, Michelle, and her fiance' David for some fun, sun, wedding planning, vino and more vino!


Saturday morning I got to see Michelle's wedding dress. It is GORGEOUS.

Saturday morning Michelle also had a pre-wedding makeover. This girl grabbed me twice. Once for this picture and once to make me the Purple People Eater with my eyes.

Michelle and I sipping champagne at Mumm.

Dinner and drinks at Solage in Calistoga.

What a beautiful night and scenery.

The first sips of a fun day of wine tasting.

Winery#2.

Winery #3. No photos were taken at wineries #4 & #5 as I was just focusing on keeping my head up (not very successfully).

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Love the dress photo! That's a keeper, hahaha....