Monday, July 6, 2009

Raleigh Adventure (Friday)

As we did last year for the 4th of July weekend, Steve and I flew to Raleigh, NC to see Jacqueline & Jason on Thursday.

Somehow we pulled off three nights in a row of staying up until 2a.m. That is so not normal for any of us and very impressive for Jacque considering they are expecting their second child in 10-weeks!

On Friday the boys started drinking their Bud Heavy and putting together the baby's dresser. We later decided it should be tested before a changing table is put on it :)

On Friday night the boys went to a Durham Bulls ballgame with some of the neighborhood guys, and we had a girls night.


My best friend and me...

My sister-in-law, Ann's best friend, Jodi, and me...

The Iowa girls in Raleigh.

Girls' Night Out!

As I mentioned, the boys went to a ball game and had a good time. This photo was taken after 1a.m. Tom (Jodi's husband), Sal and Steve. Sal is apparently coming to live with us according to him.

No comments: