Monday, March 10, 2008

Disco Fever

Saturday night was my company's annual awards banquet. Steve's such a low-maintence guy when it comes to these events. It goes without saying, but this is especially true when there is an open bar.

This was my first time wearing my Barbie pink shiny dress from Marshalls. I soon realized it may very well be my last time.
Because when the awards banquet ended around 11 p.m., more than 20 of us headed to the bar down the street from our house to watch our co-worker play in his disco band.


Here is my friend dressed for his "night" job.


And then there was this guy in the crowd. He really was dressed this way just because he wanted to.

I believe soon after this photo, some guy spilled a drink Steve had just bought for one of us. Being the finanical guy that Steve is, he made the guy buy him a new drink.
I proceeded to immediately walk into my drink on the floor and down I went; and there went the dress.
Steve is taking my dress to the dry cleaners, but I have a feeling between laying on the floor of the bar and the smell of the bar, it will never be the same!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

We suck. Sorry we missed your party Saturday. After our Saturday festivities, Tyler zonked out and didn't wake back up until almost 5. Mom and dad did the same thing, although neither of us intended to do that. By the time we got up, we missed everything. So sorry, we really wanted to be there!