Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun in the (Hot) Sun!

Here are a sampling of pictures from Phoenix with the K's...

In addition to our love of martinis, as Kurth predicted, Kim and I pretty much have about everything in common. We've already talked once since I returned. We had tons of fun together...

I introduced Kurth to celebrating his 1/2 birthday and the free desserts that follow.

The Blue Wasabi on Thursday night. We had a great waitress who brought us all sorts of treats (most that ended up on my dress), awesome sushi and fun martinis. I even told the rental car guy, who I somehow got to know well, about the restaurant and waitress. Of course, the rental car guy is from Des Moines and went to Iowa...

My sidekick, Kourtney, and me playing a board game. Finally, someone to play board games with! She is the sweetest thing and hardly left my side.

Kurth and me enjoying some Friday afternoon cocktails to take to the pool.


I'm not an envious person (well, maybe, sometimes) but I was seriously starting to question our backyard about this time...

Kourtney, me and their neighbor Hannah playing (aka hanging on me) in the pool Friday night.

Kim, Jill and Larry doing their weekend ritual.

Pacino and me enjoying some Saturday breakfast with my three drinks (o.j., water and Monster; I'm still scared of the Monster but my tiredness made up for it).

Kim and I enjoying Saturday lunch by the pool. I only had water and a Monster cocktail this time.

Kourtney, Karson and Kim enjoying a little Scrabble. Kourtney asked her dad to make sure he sent me this picture because I'm so nice, she misses me and I like to play board games! The sweetest thing ever...
Hopefully next time Steve can join in on the fun, because there will definitely be a next time. It was too much fun not to do again!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

You celebrate 1/2 birthday's? Ewww....I might need to copy this tradition. :)