Monday, July 28, 2008

Kurth & The K's

Early Wednesday morning I left for a work trip to Phoenix and then stayed through Saturday night.

To back up, last April while vacationing with my girlfriends in Napa, we spent the day in San Francisco outside at Pier 23. We met all sorts of people and ironically one of them, Kurth, has become a good friend.


Kurth and his family (Kim, Karson and Kourtney) live in Phoenix so when my work trip fell into place, they invited me to stay at their home.

I think (okay, I know) some people thought it was a little strange that I was going to stay at the house of a person and his family who I had met in a completely different state and had only seen once before.

But from the moment I met Kurth I knew we were going to become good friends, so I didn't think twice. You never know when a new friend is going to pop up. And when that happens you have to be ready and go with it!
He has the most unbelievable wife and kids, and I left with a stronger friendship and new ones, too. We had a crazy, great time!
And, of course, they are very excited to meet Steve Seiler. I mean, who wouldn't be?

No comments: