Thursday, July 17, 2008

Monster


I naturally have quite a bit of "pep".
And I very rarely consume any caffeine. Due to that, a friend recently commented that he would love to see what I was like after drinking a Monster energy drink.
Wednesday night Steve and I were at Target and I reached to pick one up. Being married Steve "Bulk" Seiler, he immediatey grabbed the four-pack.
I had no intentions to drink the Monster anytime soon, but I've been having some sleeping issues. So after only a few hours of sleep Thursday night, I brought the Monster to work with me.
OMG! I've never done drugs, but if drugs make people feel as great as this Monster made me feel then I can see how people get addicted. Boundless energy is what I had.
And then I got the headache from hell and only slept four hours Friday night. But boy, for those few hours, it was worth it plus some!

2 comments:

J said...

I think I'll try it... need more energy!!!

The Sallees said...

I love Monster, I drink the blue can, it is good with vodka too! (Plain or Raspberry!)