Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Food Fest

The markets were closed today, so 99% of Steve's office used it as a vaca day. But not Steve Seiler...he was up and at em' and off to a meeting before I even got out of bed.

Enroute to his second meeting, he surprised me by showing up at my office with two large cinnamon rolls. One for me and one for my marketing co-worker.

And then he called me and asked me to lunch. He took me to Blue Bird Bistro. It was beyond tasty. And except for me choking when I took a bite of Steve's food (which I do on a regular basis; choking, not eating Steve's food). It was the perfect lunch together.

Steve does thoughtful things for me 24/7. So, lucky for me, it's not strange for him to do things like this. But these two things in a row within hours on a work day took the cake.

I really hope he isn't planning to break up with me...because I've got it good.

No comments: