Monday, April 6, 2009

Sleep Stories

On Sunday night I took an entire Ambien. I rarely take these, and when I do, I take a 1/2. My stomach was really bothering me yesterday so we decided I needed assistance getting a good night sleep.

This morning when I talked to Steve on the phone, he started asking me questions and talking about conversations we had that I had no recollection of.

First, he came upstairs at 11p something and I was pushing buttons on my phone with my eyes closed. I remember putting the phone down about an hour before he came upstairs, so I'm unsure how or when I retrived it again. I told him when asked I was texting, but fortunately for others, I checked this morning, and I sent no texts last night in my Ambien fog. I guess I was sleep-texting.

And then he was telling me a story about the bike he inquired about on Craigslist last night. Clueless to that conversation. But according to Steve we had a full conversation about it.

It was craziness.

No comments: