Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ISU at the Boulevard Brewery!

Friday night was the ISU Alumni Event at Boulevard Brewery!

We met friends there and partaked in multiple glasses of Boulevard beer. Most of the night Steve and I were drinking their new "Maibock". I don't know that it's in stores/bars yet, but it is excellent. I kept asking for a Mai-tai all night since I apparently had plugged ears, but they knew what I was talking about.

Jack Stack BBQ provided the food (& Steve somehow ended up coming home with a pack of buns) so it was a KC night all around...


Angie, Kati and me with beers on a box.


Barb and me. The Maibocks are starting to have an effect on my eyes.

Who knew Boulevard now has wine?


The "first night on the job" bartender, Barb, Kate, Lesley and me behind the bar.

Afterwards the boys went home, and some of the girls hit the new rooftop of the Bice Lounge at the Power & Light District. While not the most intelligent move to drink, wow, were those Milano martinis tasty...

No comments: