Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And Then Slugger Took Me Down...

Last Thursday night was Girls' Night Out at the K!

Our friend Monica hooked us up with great seats and a parking pass for a fun in the sun Thursday night.

Good margaritas, good beer, good people watching, funny conversations and not-so-good baseball (but that's okay when it's with the girls).


A few minutes before this picture was taken, Slugger randomly tapped me on the head. We then got our picture taken with him. As you can see, Slugger put his head on my mine. He not only put his head on mine, but he was pushing my head down. It hurt and it was weird.


Jen, Allison, Monica and me having our picture taken multiple times by the "husband" whose "wife" made him take pictures of us. They were exactly my parents. He said we brought a different type of energy to the game. I caught his sarcasm :)

To our moms: you can always click on photos to make them bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!