Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Iowa Life

We spent last weekend in our beloved Iowa celebrating the 4th birthday of our nephew, Ty (more on that later), and Mother's Day with both of our families.


Saturday night started off like most Saturday nights do by me dropping a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade on my friend, Betsy's (who also lives next door to Andy/Jamie), driveway while sober. As all good brother-in-law's do, Andy duck taped my hand. Smart man; those Seilers.

Our buddy (everyone's buddy), Joe, and my dad.

Betsy and me! Betsy spent some time in KC while she was in medical school and we became good friends. In fact we were going to live together until Des Moines called her name for her residency. Next thing you know we reconnect and she lives right next door to Steve's brother and sister-in-law!

Damn, I wish I could grow Joe's hair.

This photo scares me.

Their wives are amazingly smiley.

I am going to get my Tan Towel out ASAP.

No comments: