Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brookside Art Annual

Last weekend was the Brookside Art Annual. It's a block away so there were five neighborhood parties to partake in!

Here are some photos from Saturday night.

I have no idea why Nate is wearing his hood, but Uncle Steve is showing Nate and Dalton something creepy and crawly (that Nate, of course, loved).


Evan was the youngest attendee at our friends Scott and Kellie's party by one week. We start 'em young.

Dalton, Logan, Nate, Sophia and PJ playing in the secret back yard. I'm sure Mario was looking for light sticks as this picture was being taken.


And then Nate discovered the smoke machine. Yes, like a smoke machine that's in a bar (but outside). It smelled like vanilla and then strawberry.

I am unsure of what Nate's love of this smoke says about him...

The hostess, Kellie, Leslie and me.

Rachel is quite the artist (under Steve & Ann's very popular canopy tent). We are going to miss her when she moves to Bentonville, AR. I was disappointed the kegs were too high end to do keg stands. What is happening to this world?

Leslie, the host, Scott, and me jamming (I wish you could hear the music).

God only knows what Steve was telling Leslie. Steve was having a good time to say the least.

Why is this photo of us so tall?

No comments: