Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh, Those Ft. Dodge Girls...

I am so behind on blogging that I'm now discussing events that happened more than a week ago. Unacceptable. I'm sorry, mom and Barb.

Anyway, the weekend of April 25th, my sister-in-law's closest high school friends flew in from all over to meet baby Evan!

On Saturday night I hit the town with these wild and crazy Ft. Dodge gals.

Theresa, Krista, Jodi, Ann and me before loading in the mini-van.


Jodi, Krista, Theresa and me sitting in front of a fire pit at the Power & Light District living room. The first picture taken I was sitting like a truck driver. Again, sorry mom and Barb.

Jodi, Ann, Theresa and me at the worst "wanna be" mexican restaurant ever created.


We're now back on the plaza in our comfort zone on the roof of O'Dowds. Funny stories, funny fake names and funny people were on the roof of O'Dowds.

Ann and I have very big eyes.

No comments: