Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jeans

Last night Ann and I went to a designer jean party at my neighbor's house. Right away it was evident that a jean party is nothing like other in-home parties. Kellie's living room was saturated with piles upon piles of denim. Ann and I started grabbing jeans we thought perhaps would fit us.

We tried on jeans.

And then we tried on more jeans.

And finally we tried to remember what our different piles meant. So we tried on the same jeans again. How two pairs of the same brand of designer jeans in the same size can fit so differently is beyond me!

After Ann went home with her new jeans, Steve came back over to the jean party with me. You should have seen his eyes when he saw all of the jeans. But you should have really seen his eyes when the jeans guy started telling us about ghosts and wouldn't stop!

No comments: