Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Anniversary Trip

Steve and I just returned from our one-year anniversary trip!

I assumed we were going on a one-year anniversary trip because I like to travel, and I saw it as a reason to go somewhere together. When I mentioned the trip to Steve I got the impression Steve thought we were the first people EVER to take a one-year anniversary trip. I said it was a benefit of waiting so long to get married.

So after multiple "conversations" we decided on Washington D.C. and scored a great last-minute Travelocity vacation deal.

We arrived in D.C. Thursday night and by the time we left Sunday, we had walked a minimum of at least 25 miles, saw all of the national tourist attractions, made it through more Smithsonian Museums in a shorter period of time than is humanly possible, drank and ate away the gracious anniversary money from both of our parents and returned to KC with only one knee limp and two sets of blistered and bruised feet.

We really enjoyed DC and had a great time together! Photos on Tuesday!

No comments: