Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Big Redneck Wedding

My dad flew into KC yesterday after spending a week in sunny Florida visiting my grandparents. So last night we were all at Steve/Ann's house.

There's a show on CMT that we discovered last night called "My Big Redneck Wedding" .

None of us have watched this station before so I'm not sure what exactly captured Steve's attention while flipping around to make him stop on this. It may have been the 100% camo wedding of two 18-year old teenagers and the pink wedding rifle that initially caught his attention. Notice her camo veil.


And next we enjoyed the wedding with the topless engagement photos on a horse and the minister who got ordained in prison.


The last episode featured "cow pies" instead of cake for the guests. A classy alternative.


My dad did comment that if he had seen this show two years ago he could have saved a lot of money on our wedding! And being the go-with-the-flow type of guy Steve is, he would have showed up for any of the above scenerios; especially the one that decorated the ceremony with smashed beer cans.

No comments: