Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chicago!

I'm attempting to fly to Chicago for a marketing conference tomorrow morning. When I last tried to fly to Chicago for a marketing conference in February, it didn't go so well. Ever since that fiasco was over, I think Steve's been more than happy to usher me back off to Chicago (which I don't blame him)!

In case anyone doesn't know this, while Steve loves me a lot, he also loves his alone time a lot.

So while Steve enjoys his down time of not having to take care of me (and me vice versa - right...), I'll be back in Chicago where I can go to my standard restaurant on Rush St. and have my standard pasta and red wine sitting at the bar after, OF COURSE, I finish shopping on Michigan Avenue (H&M is my major stop since we don't have it in KC. I have major expectations of H&M).

I'll be alone until Thursday night when I go on some vendor booze cruise around Chicago with a couple people from my advertising agency. I have a feeling it won't compare to the Cancun booze cruise during spring break where I happened to turn 21, but what does?

Getting back to the core reason of this post...if anyone really wants to drive Steve crazy, just call him a lot over the next few days at night. I'm sure he'll 1) pick up the phone. 2) talk your ear off. Or not.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

We're going to Chicago June 26-29. We're staying on Michigan Avenue and going on a booze cruise, probably a similar one. I'm pumped. I've never been to Chicago :)