Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shark Bar

After the wine tasting none of us ate. Instead we were suddenly in the Shark Bar at P&L District.

We had a gooooood time.

Steph told Barb and me we had to try this red stuff. I felt like I was drinking a Have a Nice Day Cafe fish bowl. We all know the after effects of drinking a fish bowl. Same thing with the mysterious Shark drink.

Angie, Kati, Barb, Steph and me before hitting the dance floor.

Me and a scary mule(?) mascot. Why was a mule at a surf like club? I still don't understand.

Barb and me with our mysterious red drinks and a smoke machine.

Barb and me "non smoke machine".

What is a night for "Beth Book" on a catwalk without some splits? I should add Seiler to this since I've done many splits since being married, but the majority were still done under my Beth Book moniker. I bet this is where my painful knee bruise originated.

The birthday boy, Rooster, doing is signature move.

No comments: