Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jeans-O-Rama

Wednesday night I did two of my favorite things. I was surrounded by designer jeans and I was drinking wine.

My friend Joanne hosted a designer jean party and jeans-o-rama it was. When I arrived I realized it was actually the same jeans' guy from my inaugural jean party about a year ago.


The hostess, Joanne, and me. She's one of my favorite "fashion" friends and threw one hell of a jean party. It's a very important skill set.


I brought Jen with me to the party. We tried each tried on double-digit number of jeans in small pink girly bathroom. It just kept getting better and better.

1 comment:

JK Cyclone said...

Wow Beth, sounds like fun. I need some new jeans. I actually did not own a pair of jeans for the first 3 and 1/2 years of college. I broke down and got some wrangler's my last year though - true story.