Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday with the Bomb Squad

On Friday night Steve and I hosted our Bomb Squad (minus Michelle) holiday get together.

The Bomb Squad is made up of Allison, Jen, Michelle and me. We met in our early 20's when we were all on the Ad2 Advertising Club board of directors. I'm not sure if Bomb Squad is clever considering we are in advertising, but we're not on the creative side so our standards are low.


Obligatory splits.

Jack and Beverly surprised us by stopping by with Beverly's son, Jason from Houston, and his girlfriend, Lindsay! Here's Jack, Steve and Dave lounging in the living room.

KP and I reprised our Journey dance from his wedding in October.

I am unsure what Jen and I are doing but I know we were listening to my "workout" track on my IPod.

I love the holidays because Steve will play games! He apparently does not trust Jen not to cheat since he is obviously invading her personal space.

KP, Steve, Dave and Jason (from Houston) at about 3 a.m.

Allison, me, Lindsay (who we had just met when she walked in our house) and Jen enjoying (fill in the blank) # of wine.

No comments: