Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We've been law abiding for 2-years now.


Two-years ago at this moment on 12/2/06, Steve was hung over, and I was at a bridal party luncheon at Reverse waiting for 6:15 p.m. to arrive so we could tie the knot!

Three-years ago at this moment on 12/2/05, I was at work oblivious to my night ahead, and Steve was anxiously waiting to propose to me later that night (and also probably questioning my P.I. skills since he had been storing my engagement ring in our living room for months).

So now it's 12/2/08.
  • We are at work.
  • Our only conversations today have been through text messages.
  • I still sometimes forget my last name and want to put the "i" before the "e" when spelling it on the phone.
  • We haven't yet ordered our wedding photos.
  • It is 60 degrees and sunny in KC (nope, I still can't let that go).
  • I have a huge blemish on my face (I'm not sure if I would have chosen the snow storm or the blemish two-years ago as both have the power to be emotionally scaring for any female).
  • Tonight we're celebrating at Le Fou Frog.
  • And we're still living the dream together!

6 comments:

Angie Foltz said...

Happy Anniversary! If it makes you feel any better...Joe & I just hung our wedding pics a couple of weekends ago. They had been sitting in their frames on a table for over a year. :)

Lyndsay said...

Happy Anniversary Beth! Have a special day\night. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Day! Love you both!

Jules

Barb said...

Have a fabulous Anniversary and dinner at Le Fou Frog. :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary (I forgot to post this yesterday, SORRY!)

Ted said...

Two years ago I drank all day at the OP and then came to your wedding, and if I remember right me and Steve's sister got the dance started!

Ted