Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE & Santa

So we are celebrating the Book family Christmas tonight on NYE. Just in the nick of time.

It's too bad my husband has asked me to wrap a few remaining things (he wrapped a good portion of the gifts), and I still have some shopping to do. Instead I've ignored being in my house (where the festivities will be held), it's the afternoon and I am playing with my nephew, Nate, for multiple hours.

Steve will be thrilled when we talk and he asks me what I have been doing all day on my one day off. I am a big believer in underpromising and overdelivering when it comes to my husband. I strive never to set his expectations high when it comes to me. I like to think it's one of our secrets to our successful relationship:)

Have a fabulous NYE whatever you are doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that's the secret. under-promise & over-deliver. i love it!!! :D