Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In Memory

When I woke up New Year's Day, I read a blog post from a friend who grew up in a neighboring town (St. Charles) from me. We had recently gotten back in touch.

Lesa and her two little girls, suddenly lost her husband and their father, Jeff, on New Year's Eve. They were high school sweethearts and, as shown by her blog posts, very in love and wonderful parents to their two girls.

I realize many of you don't know them, but please keep Lesa and her two daughters in your thoughts and prayers today, tomorrow and the next day.

1 comment:

Shana Richardson said...

Thank you Beth for the Memorial note for Jeff, Lesa, Emily and Allyson. I can't remember not seeing Jeff for more than 2 days in a row over the last 13 years. He was like my kids "other Dad" and my husband's best friend and just such a great, fun loving guy. Please continue to keep them all in your prayers. When I lost Shari, I didn't know my heart could hurt like that and now AGAIN the same EXACT feeling AGAIN! I can't believe this!!! They were both just 34!!
Love ya! Take care. - Shana