Friday, January 16, 2009

Trio of Children

It was one thing when a few friends starting having children, because they only had one so there's wasn't really a big stretch between being married with a child and between Steve and I playing house for a trillion years before even getting engaged.


But then all of these friends starting having two kids. And now we're at three.


Thank god I don't have a strong motherly instinct or I could really be depressed right about now at 34-years and 10-months (to the day, by the way).

But we love all of our family (obsessed with all things nephews) and our friend's kids. It's cliche' but we really have the best of both worlds at this point because I get to be excited for them, post their baby pictures on our blog, play with them and then decide at 4:30 p.m. to go to happy hour.

Without further ado...my old roommate and close friend, Lisa, and Scott just had bambino #3! They are in St. Louis but hopefully I'll get to meet Kara sometime this spring or early summer because she is so adorably cute!
Ashleigh, Braeden and baby Kara.

No comments: