Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Party Arty

I am going to talk about our weekend in reverse, because these pictures are handy.

Saturday night we spent a fun evening with the Friedman's at Party Arty which was at the Nelson-Atkins Museum.

It all started when I found out the Nadas were playing which was an Iowa State band. Since all four of us went to Iowa State. And Since none of us knew each other at Iowa State, who knows, maybe we all watched the Nadas at the same time one time?


The Nadas.

Barb and me in our twinkie dresses and twinkie blonde hair color.

This is a model from the fashion show but we are covering her wings. Plus, she apparently cheated and had a spray tan in January, so I'm glad we're covering her wings. Because otherwise, she's way too cute.

It's nice that Steve poses with someone. I'll take what I can get :)

A blurry shot of the four of us. I swear Steve that I have not dropped this camera.

No comments: