Thursday, January 8, 2009

Napa Friends in KC!

One of my closest friends, Michelle, was back in KC from Napa Valley for Christmas. So last Friday night the Bomb Squad got together to celebrate!


I would be Suzy Homemaker's best friend because I'd never be in her way.

Steve and David (Michelle's fiance') reminising at 75th Street Brewery about when they met as seatmates on a bus.

I can't describe how wonderful it was to see Michelle!

The Bomb Squad sporting our eco-friendly bags.

The happily engaged couple and their "wine" engagement present from me. Since they live in Napa and Michelle works for a winery, I know they have very limited access to wine accessories.

The Jones soda that includes a picture of the four of us last Spring at a beach in northern Cali.

The Bomb Squad + 1 at Reverse on the plaza.

I had participating in drinking two regular size bottles of this the past two evenings, so it was fitting it appeared next to me at Reverse.

No comments: