Monday, October 1, 2007

The Best Gas Station Sandwich Ever

Years ago on our way back from Iowa City, Steve discovered a sandwich that he's termed as "the best gas station sandwich ever"! I use an exclamation point because Steve seriously loves these sandwiches.

I've always enjoyed Williamsburg, Iowa. Pre-Steve I loved it for its outlet mall. Now that Steve's around, we're normally back in KC by the time the outlet mall opens on Sunday.

But it's never too early to have a five-meat sandwich, full of extras on Amana bread and cheese curds at 9:00 a.m. on a Sunday at the Colony Point gas station.

In fact sometimes, like yesterday, we treat ourselves even more with a special Amana bologna tube. I'm sure it will be as good as it sounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheese curds, huh? I don't suppose you brought any extras back with you?

John Kennedy