Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dane Cook

Sunday night a friend from work and I went to see the comedian/actor Dane Cook perform. My company raffles off suite tickets for almost every show for a low price which is a nice, new perk. I was a raffle loser, but my friend was a raffle winner and she chose me!

It was my first trip to the Sprint Center. It's amazing! The entire area makes you feel like you're not in KC (which isn't necessarily a good thing; but different nonetheless).

He was funny and entertaining. But the entire show, I kept thinking how glad I was not to be with anyone from my family. I truly felt sorry for all parent/adult children combos I noticed. I'm sure they made no eye contact during the performance. I won't discuss what he talked about, but I would have hated every minute of it!

No comments: