Monday, November 19, 2007

Disco & Drinks

On Friday night while Steve was in Orrick eating walleye (which I learned is a town of 700 that Steve says we may live in someday), I was out with some girls from work.

We met up to watch our co-worker's 70's/disco band play down the street. The band didn't start playing until 11p.m. which it sorrows me to say is late for this 33-year old on a Friday night after working all week. I was fighting a cold so staying up to meet the girls at 10p.m. was a bit of a struggle. But once I made it to the time I normally would go to bed, it was like I became 23 and the next 5-1/2 hours came and went in a flash. It was an extremely fun Friday night and unproductive Saturday.

The next day when Steve got home, I told him about all the stories and random people from the night before. He was glad I had fun, but he was most proud that his wife somehow got her drinks paid for all night! I'm glad I can make him proud.

No comments: