Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping

Steve and I have very different ideas of what the word "shopping" means.

I truly believe Steve goes shopping so he can later go back, return things and get money. This morning he asked if I wanted to go shopping. His shopping consisted of going to Sutherland's to return some caulk (apparently our home is finally caulked to the max), wasp spray and two car fuses. And then he went to Dick's to return a fleece sweatshirt he recently bought.

This afternoon Steve reinforced my theory. We went to Marshalls and he bought some socks and a dress shirt. On the way home he announced he's already decided he'll be returning the dress shirt to Marshalls.

I told him about my theory, and he jokingly responded, "Isn't this how everyone shops?" Many people, including me, should probably pick up a few pointers from him!

No comments: