Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brookside Art Fair Neighborhood Festivities

This weekend was the Brookside Annual Art Fair in our neighborhood. Since the art fair occurs a block from our house, it's a big celebration on our street.

On Friday night, along with our neighbors Scott and Kellie, we hit up parties at two neighbors houses.

Saturday morning, Kellie and I went to a neighbor's brunch where we enjoyed the most excellent egg casserole, pastries and mimosas. Mimosas taste somehow taste good no matter how late you go to bed the night before.

Saturday night the party was at Scott and Kellie's house.
Rachel, me, Ann and Kellie.


Uncle Steve introduced talking funny after inhaling a balloon. It cracked Nate up!

Once nightfall came, the party immediately got turned up a notch (keg stands, shots...some know how this will end up).

I don't think I've done a keg stand since spring break from senior year of college!


But I'm pretty sure my brother has been unknowingly been doing them on a regular-basis since college. His time was quite impressive.
My brother, Steve, and me. You can't see his fancy shoes he's wearing with his pullover.

It's such a challenge to keep Steve from posing for the camera.

Just like clockwork, we were off to The Brooksider!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Your weekends definitely are different than ours :)