Monday, August 25, 2008

Friday Night With The Neighbors

One of the cool things about the P&L District is that you can take your drinks from bar to bar.

So after eating at McFaddens and chugging some large beers (that amazingly stayed cold), we were off.

Leslie, Kellie and I got pulled into Vivino for free shots. I think the idea was that we were supposed to stay and actually buy drinks, but we hid from the bartender's view and ran outta there.

Scott was Jo Photo at Mosiac.



And then we were off to PBR where I rode the bull! I haven't rode a bull since the Beaumont days ten-years ago. I want to do it again soon.



Steve then purchased a 40 of Miller High Life which is fitting since we served it during cocktails before our wedding. I mean it is the Champagne of Beer...
Lastly, no, Kellie and I did not drop the Miller High Life as we passed it to each other which caused major foam.

No comments: