Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saturday Night When You Turn 35

When one's birthday actually falls on a Saturday, one has to make the most of it. And I'm pretty sure we did.



Steve got all sorts of useful birthday presents such as a hot dog hat, Best Choice 59 sauce...you get the idea. Adding on to these beauties he got tons of great gifts from Steve/Ann/Nate. I also got him things "I like" as my gifts. He just asked me where I got one of the things so I have a pretty good feel for how much he liked them.


And then the Steve's, Ann and I went to Cafe Trio for dinner and drinks. And then we went to Boozefish. And then we went to Charlie Hoopers (where all drunk dialing calls occurred). And then we went to Brooksider, when we should have just kept walking one more block to our bed.

And then Steve's birthday was thankfully over, because I don't think we had any celebration left in us!

No comments: