Friday, August 8, 2008

Just Can't Get Enough

Thursday after work Steve and I drove up to the aiport to deliver Steve's Aunt Sally's car to her at the airport so she could head straight back to Dez Monez.

I've always been a bit obsessed with ABBA and have been listening to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack that my friend Kurth bought for his wife and me pretty much like all the time since I've returned from Phoenix and since I saw the movie (which was 12-hours apart) two weeks ago.

It takes about everything in Steve (and now that I think back, Kurth, too) to listen to this soundtrack. So when Steve pulled up next to me at the airport in his aunt's car it was only fitting that the Mamma Mia! sountrack was playing simultaneously in both his aunt's car that he was driving and my car.

It was playing when he started the car and apparently he didn't want to break anything or maybe there's was another reason. Hmm...

No comments: