Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want To Know...

A house on our block has recently gone on the market. Another house has recently sold.

Steve has spent many a minutes at the computer on various websites trying to figure out what the asking price is for the newly listed house and what the other house finally sold for.

Tonight we went to pick up warm subs for dinner. As we were walking in the house, he stopped, handed me the bag and took off after spotting another neighbor who is usually in the know. He said, "Oh, there's Dave. I'm going to ask him about the houses. Do you want to come?" Um...that would be a negative.

So it's been 30-minutes and Steve's sandwich is now the temperature of our A/C. And he's still not back. And for some reason my gut tells me he's going to come back with nothing more than a cold sandwich calling his name.

** Steve returned with 1/2 the information and 16-steak filets from The Kansas City Steak Company as a thank you for letting them store their things (that are still there) in our garage. It's ironic because before dinner Steve was actually watching The Kansas City Steak Company being promoted on QVC. I guess dreams really do come true... **

1 comment:

caamom said...

Have you tried the county assessors website? I'm super nosey and that's how I always find out that kind of dirt!