Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Allison and Kevin's wedding reception was wonderful.

The bride and groom danced...


Steve went to the men's room...


Steve and David (Michelle's boyfriend) spent way too much time looking through the inside window...


Steve actually looked at the camera while smiling...


I danced with the bride. Then I danced with the groom to Journey like we were on Dancing With The Stars....


We reverted back to our natural sorority sister poses (amazing even though we all went to different colleges)...


I ended up with a cigar that I smoked like it was a straw...


Then I learned that a couple that smokes cigars together after very special occasions (even if one member has no idea how to do it and apparently chooses a cigar that is heavier than her mouth), stays together.

No comments: