Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lion King Bound

Ann and I recently got tickets to the broadway production of The Lion King. We are going in early November.

We are both very excited! Unlike when we went to Wicked with the boys, this time it's going to be just the two of us. And by the location of our tickets, I think our seats reflect the benefit of it being a girls' night.

The last time I saw The Lion King was probably eight years ago. It was in Hollywood and I sat directly behind Vanessa Willams and Rick Fox. Being a midwest girl, that alone was very exciting and I took every opportunity to touch their coats, make contact with them, etc. It was an excellent night.

And the show was excellent, too. Extremely excellent.

1 comment:

Barb said...

My friend Gigi and I already saw the show. It is awesome. Have a great time.